Richthofen & Associates in New Orleans, LA, is your go-to law firm for handling CDS (Controlled Dangerous Substances) Violations or Drug Charges. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys specialize in cases involving:
- Simple possession of any drug listed in the CDS schedule, except for first offense Marijuana.
- Possession With the Intent to Distribute (PWITD) any drug listed in the CDS schedule.
- Manufacture or cultivation of any drug listed in the CDS schedule.
- Actual distribution of any drug listed in the CDS schedule.
- An attempt of any of the above-listed offenses, which is also a distinct separate offense.
We understand the complexities of drug charges and will work tirelessly to defend your rights and secure the best possible outcome for your case. Contact Richthofen & Associates today for a consultation and let us help you navigate through this challenging time.